Thursday, May 7, 2009

A question about Tampa

I find it a bit unusual that I get close to 100 story's a day from Goggle News Alerts, using key words like cab driver, cabby and etc, about cab drivers getting beat up, shot and killed all around the world, but never in Tampa.

Is Tampa without crime against cab drivers or is it just covered up and by who, the last story I read about cab drivers was the jack ass from the EPA that stole a cab, on the strip just before the Super Bowl.

Edmonton is a much smaller city then Tampa and I would think they have less crime in all categories then Tampa.

If the last paragraph is true why is Tampa not putting up dividers as Edmonton is.

This has to make you wonder, do the powers that be in Tampa care more about the image they sell to visitors or the safety of cab drivers.

Do I really have to say it...you tell me.

No comments: